I am a person with having interest in collecting the previous memories and the lovable moments. I am very much passionate about this. But recently, I have lost my images and videos from the memory card of my digital camera. I don’t know how to restore lost photos and videos. I have tries so many recovery software but nothing helped me get my snaps back. Can you please help me to recover my deleted and missing photographs back.
Are you also familiar with the above said situation and looking for an effective solution to resolve this issue, then you will happy to know that you come to the right place. Here, you will get the complete method on how to recover lost and corrupted images from the memory card of the digital camera. Automatic Photo Recovery Software is one of the most advanced and effective recovery tool that restores the lost and missing photographs very easily and efficiently.
But before moving to the Automatic Picture Recovery, firstly you should know the reasons for the corruption in the memory card due to which one meets to photo loss situation.
Reasons for the loss of photos from memory card of a digital camera :
- The memory card corruption occurs when one is not very much familiar with the camera and handling it very improperly.
- When virus or spyware attacks on the memory card, then this also causes a data loss situation.
- When one pulls out the memory card from the digital camera at the time when write processing is running or the card is saving any picture or videos.
- Sudden shut down of the digital camera.
- Unintentional click on the format button also lead to data loss.
- Clicking images or shooting videos at a very low battery.
- Changing memory card when camera is on.
The all of the above discussed reasons makes all the photos and videos inaccessible and leads you to severe data loss. When these cause take place, then you will face several error messages that will make you aware that your card had got corrupted or damage.
Lets have look on the error messages when memory card of the digital camera gets damaged :
- “Access Denied”
- “Card Not Initialized”
- “Read/Write error”
- “Warning: Card Cannot be Read”
- “Not enough space for DB – Formatted – Now FAT is corrupt”
- “Card error – specified information not found”
The Automatic Image Recovery Application is highly advanced recovery software that is full of useful and effective features.
Effective features of the contemporary image restoring tool :
- It is based on the highly advanced algorithm that recovers all the lost, deleted and missing images and videos very efficiently.
- Compatible with all the digital camera brand such as Sony, Nikon, Olympus, Fuji, Canon, and has the capability to restore the lost pictures from formatted digital camera and other storage device.
- It recovers the photos from the windows and Mac OS based storage media also.
- Comes with the scanning mechanism that does the thorough scanning of the complete system and displays the preview of the recoverable videos and pictures.
- Able to recover all deleted or lost videos from memory card in its original format.
- Has the capability to regain lost images from different file format like – BMP, GIF, TIFF, JPEG, JPG, PNG etc.
- It Can easily restore deleted photos from formatted memory card including other external storage device such as – SD card, desktops, USB cards, MMC card, Floppy disk, Zip disk, pen drive, laptops and desktops etc.
- It recovers the lost images in its original picture quality.
- It is user-friendly software that has the graphical user interface and can be used by any of the non-technical person also.
So, if you are one among the people who have lost their precious and memorable photographs and videos from their memory of digital camera, then it is suggested to use the Automatic Photo Recovery Software. It is highly advanced and will definitely help you restore all the lost or corrupted data from memory card very easily and effectively.
User-Guide : For Photo Recovery For Windows
Install the Photo Recovery Software and attach media to the computer. Click on start scan button.
Select the required drive which you want to be scanned for recovery and then click on start scan. To customize the on the basis of file type, you can also choose the Advanced San option.
Now, list of the all the supported file will be displayed. Select the file type and click on start scan.
Scanning process continues. After the completion of the scanning, you will the preview of the recoverable files.
Select any files to see its preview.
Choose the destination to save the recoverable data and click on “OK” button. All the files will be saved at the selected location.